Guest Player Rules and Regulations:
Guest Player Form
1. Each team will be allowed to us a
maximum of three (3) guest players for the tournament.
2. All guest players must come from the
same district association and be properly registered for the current season in
order to be eligible to participate in the tournament.
3. The guest player consent form must be
completed for each guest player(s) and be signed by the guest player’s current
coach as well as a team official from the tentative tournament team.
4. Guest player’s official team roster
will no longer be required due to privacy concerns, but proof of player
registration must be produced if required by tournament organizers.
5. All guest players will need to be
identified on the team’s tournament roster/game sheets.
6. The guest player consent form(s) will
need to accompany the game sheet when handed to the referee at the start of
each game that the guest player participates in.
7. Any player listed on the game sheet,
but is not participating in that particular game will need to be crossed off
the game sheet. The game sheet is to
correctly represent the players that will participate in the game as indicated
on the game sheet, this includes all guest players.
8. A guest player will be allowed under
the following conditions
- Tier 1, 2 & 3 teams – can only use a guest players from
a lower age group, lower age category
or lower division
- Tier 4 & 5 teams – can use guest players from the same or lower age group, same or lower category, or same or lower division.
players for tier 4 & 5 teams
must NOT increase the team’s
roster above the original number of registered players. A guest player must only replace a registered
player of the team that cannot attend the tournament.
player will be allowed to play on more than one team for the tournament.
team found to have played an ineligible player will forfeit the game